By Helen K. Fletcher,Andrea Flood,Dougal Julian Hare
- Draws jointly wisdom from disparate assets in a definitive new source for clinicians operating during this area
- A starting to be physique of evidence-based methods during this quarter are underpinned through attachment concept, together with direct intervention and using attachment thought to appreciate interactions and relationships
- Presents and integrates state-of-the-art types and ways that experience formerly been on hand in simple terms to specialists
- Written by way of mainstream practitioners who're lively in medical paintings and examine; enthusiastic about real-world purposes, with illustrative case examples throughout
Read Online or Download Attachment in Intellectual and Developmental Disability: A Clinician's Guide to Practice and Research (Wiley Series in Clinical Psychology) PDF
Best clinical psychology books
Tension kennt quickly jeder, wird er zum Dauerstress, hat das damaging Folgen. Der führende Experte für Stressmanagement klärt in dem Band über Ursachen und Wirkungen von tension auf und zeigt Wege zur individuellen Stressbewältigung in Beruf und Alltag. Sein Drei-Säulen-Modell bietet drei Ansatzpunkte: instrumentelle Stresskompetenz für eine stressfreie Alltagsgestaltung, mentale Stresskompetenz, um förderliche Einstellungen zu entwickeln, und regenerative Stresskompetenz, um für Entspannung zu sorgen.
Designed to reflect how social paintings concept and perform is taught, Paradigms of medical Social paintings, quantity three offers new healing versions via an imaginary relations experiencing universal social paintings problems.
Hoarding includes the purchase of and lack of ability to discard huge numbers of possessions that muddle the residing sector of the individual amassing them. It turns into a illness whilst the habit explanations major misery or interferes with functioning. Hoarding can intrude with actions of day-by-day dwelling (such as having the ability to take a seat in chairs or sleep in a bed), paintings potency, kinfolk relationships, in addition to wellbeing and fitness and protection.
Posttraumatic tension disease (PTSD) is a customary, debilitating public illness. Cognitive behavioral treatments (CBTs), and particularly exposure-based remedy, have lengthy ruled PTSD remedy. Empirically supported treatments-Prolonged publicity (PE), Cognitive Processing treatment, Eye circulate Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), and digital fact therapy-all have relied upon the "fear extinction version" of disclosing sufferers to reminders in their trauma until eventually they develop familiar with and extinguish the phobia.
- How Connections Heal: Stories from Relational-Cultural Therapy
- Diagnostic Interviewing
- Shame, Guilt, and Alcoholism: Treatment Issues in Clinical Practice, Second Edition (Haworth Addictions Treatment)
- A New Unified Theory of Psychology
- The Soul of Art: Analysis and Creation (Carolyn and Ernest Fay Series in Analytical Psychology)
Additional info for Attachment in Intellectual and Developmental Disability: A Clinician's Guide to Practice and Research (Wiley Series in Clinical Psychology)
Attachment in Intellectual and Developmental Disability: A Clinician's Guide to Practice and Research (Wiley Series in Clinical Psychology) by Helen K. Fletcher,Andrea Flood,Dougal Julian Hare