By Amity Ollis
In this interactive consultant, Amity "Alize" Ollis leads you thru greater than a dozen checklists, questionnaires, and worksheets, whereas filling you in on every thing you must understand to construct a winning instructing enterprise.
• find out how to be sure if you are able to take the leap
• how one can create a private time budget
• What to think about whilst growing your periods, pricing, and registration formats
• the 3 most vital monetary budgets (and templates to take you thru them step by way of step)
• Earn extra with supplemental companies & sales
• What you will want for company registration & formation
• the most important goods to contemplate while opting for a educating space
• easy bookkeeping & tax goods to consider
• What simple advertising and marketing and branding goods you want to have
• BONUS part on making a enterprise plan
Read Online or Download Business 101 for Dance & Fitness Teachers (The Business of Teaching Dance and Fitness) PDF
Similar dance books
Patricia Müller ci fa conoscere, indagando sulle situazioni storiche, sui personaggi e sui luoghi importanti di Buenos Aires, come gli indios, gli schiavi africani, i coloni spagnoli e gli immigranti europei hanno plasmato il tango e sviluppato il suo ballo. Attraverso esercizi pratici e semplici impariamo a tonificare e rilassare il corpo, a ballare facendo un tutt’uno con il accomplice e advert accendere le nostre emozioni.
This edited assortment charts the improvement of latest dance in crucial and japanese Europe because the literal and symbolic revolutions of 1989. important Europe and the previous Soviet Bloc nations have been a tremendous presence in dance – quite theatrical dance – during the 20th century.
“The ebook reconstructs a historical past that has long gone principally unwritten, attaining a breathtaking imaginative and prescient of the concurrently embedded and self reliant trajectory of mapiko…It is destined to turn into a vintage for its unheard of meeting of wealthy and distinct ethnographic information … Israel’s research opens strains of sight onto how longstanding dynamics of social interplay in southeast and east-central Africa…adapted to and assisted in shaping the trail of colonial rule in northern Mozambique.
Dame Beryl Grey’s existence is outlined through her love of dance. As bombs fell on London, and elderly in simple terms fourteen, she joined Ninette de Valois’s ballet corporation, traveling Britain in the course of WWII. regardless of the problems of wartime Britain, as a real artist Beryl speedy turned one of many best ballerinas England has ever produced.
- The Living Line: Modern Art and the Economy of Energy (Interfaces: Studies in Visual Culture)
- Jareeda Jewels Best of Costuming: for Belly Dance
- Flamenco on the Global Stage: Historical, Critical and Theoretical Perspectives
- Vaganova Today: The Preservation of Pedagogical Tradition
- Dance Psychology for Artistic and Performance Excellence (Kindling My Interest)
Additional info for Business 101 for Dance & Fitness Teachers (The Business of Teaching Dance and Fitness)
Business 101 for Dance & Fitness Teachers (The Business of Teaching Dance and Fitness) by Amity Ollis